What dog doesn’t love treats? And, what pet owner doesn’t love treating their favorite pet pals with the power of CBD relief?
Over the years, research and real-time use is proving that CBD can be just as beneficial for pets as it is for humans. How? Dogs, cats, horses, and all animals have the same endocannabinoid system (ECS) that we do, which CBD influences, and interacts with to provide its unique effects.
- Stress and anxiety
- Joint discomfort
- Muscle soreness
- And more…
For these reasons, Pure Power recently launched its first specially formulated pet product, Power Paws CBD oil – which combines our signature Colorado hemp extract combined with other beneficial botanical including Turmeric and Ginger. Of course, not all pets will be inclined to open up and say ‘ahhh’ for a therapeutic dose of hemp-fueled effects.
That’s why we’re making your furry friend’s CBD routines that much simpler and tastier with this no-bake CBD dog treat recipe – that’s perfect for fall with special pumpkin spice!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this treat that not only satisfies your dog’s appetite but helps them feel better, and live better, too.
Pumpkin and Turmeric No Bake CBD Dog Treats
Ingredients and supplies –
- 2 cups pumpkin puree (pure, not pie filling)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 tsp Power Paws (Turmeric Ginger flavor)
- Large mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- In your mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients excluding the rolled oats.
- Mix the mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly start adding in the rolled oats and stir, until you’ve reached the consistency of cookie dough.
- With a melon or ice cream scooper, scoop out balls of the mixture and roll until smooth.
- Space the balls evenly on your cookie sheet that’s lined with parchment paper.
- Place the cookie sheet into the fridge until the treats are hard (appx 15-20 minutes)
- Remove from the refrigerator and place the treats in an airtight container.
- Store the treats in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.