Have you ever tried a bath bomb? These fizzy little balls can turn an ordinary bath into a luxurious and relaxing spa-like experience. Bath bombs come in a variety of scents, colors, and shapes, and can be customized to your liking. Plus, with the addition of our best-selling Daily Boost, you can take your bath to the next level of relaxation.
Bath bombs offer a range of benefits beyond just making your bathwater pretty and fragrant. They can help soothe sore muscles, moisturize dry skin, and promote relaxation. The fizzing action of the bath bomb also creates tiny bubbles that can help exfoliate and cleanse the skin. When you add Daily Boost to the mix, you can enjoy even more benefits, as CBD is known to have anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and calming properties.
How to Make a CBD Bath Bomb:
Now that you know the benefits of bath bombs and CBD oil, it’s time to make your own. Here’s a simple recipe for a homemade CBD bath bomb:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Daily Boost (your choice of flavor)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1-2 drops of Lavender essential oil (optional)
- Bath bomb molds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, and cornstarch until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Daily Boost, coconut oil, water, and Lavender Oil essential oil (if using).
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing well until the mixture resembles wet sand. Be careful not to add too much liquid, or the bath bombs may not hold their shape.
- Pack the mixture tightly into bath bomb molds, pressing firmly to ensure they hold their shape. Let the molds sit for several hours, or until the bath bombs are completely dry.
- Once dry, carefully remove the bath bombs from the molds and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Making your own CBD bath bombs is a fun and easy way to add some extra relaxation to your self-care routine. Not only do they offer a range of benefits for your skin and muscles, but the addition of Daily Boost can help promote an even deeper sense of calm and relaxation. Give this recipe a try and see how it can enhance your next bath.