October is not only the time for leaves to change colors, and sweater weather – it’s time to enjoy all things pumpkin spice! As you transition into the new season, and get used to shorter days and grayer skies – CBD and pumpkin spice = everything nice!
Many turn to CBD throughout the year, but especially in the fall and winter, to uplift their moods, stay motivated, maintain recovery, and continue to be active in their health and wellness routines.
So, start your crisp Fall days off with a warm muffin chock-full of pumpkin spices, and all-natural hemp compounds.
Keep reading for our CBD Pumpkin Spice Muffins infused with our fan-favorite Daily Boost CBD oil, in Orange Turmeric for an extra boost of flavor!
CBD-Infused Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Ingredients and supplies –
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pure Power Daily Boost CBD Oil
- ⅓ cup and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (or ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce to make vegan)
- ½ cup water
- 1 15 oz can of pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup chocolate chips or walnuts (optional)
- Muffin pan and baking cups/liners
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Prepare your muffin pan, by lining each cup with a liner or spraying with non-stick oil. The recipe will make 24 muffins.
- In a bowl, mix the oils, water, sugar and eggs. Once combined, add the pumpkin.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Add the dry mixture, to the wet mixture, and stir until moist – avoid overmising.
- When adding in chocolate chips or walnuts, do so now.
- Divide the mixture evenly, into the muffin pan and liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, when inserting into the middle of the muffin.
- Once baked, all the muffins to rest for 5 minutes before placing them onto cooling racks.
- Enjoy warm, or store in an air-tight container!